Film

Prison in the Warsaw ghetto

After the Germans established the Warsaw ghetto in 1940, the Jewish council in Warsaw became responsible for the full range of city services inside the ghetto area. In this German footage, prisoners from the ghetto's "Jewish prison" run into the courtyard and walk in circles during inspection.


Tags


  • National Center for Jewish Film
View Archival Details

Share This