A watchtower and barracks at the Ohrdruf subcamp of the Buchenwald concentration camp. This photograph was taken after the US 4th Armored Division liberated the camp. Ohrdruf, Germany, June 1945.
We would like to thank Crown Family Philanthropies and the Abe and Ida Cooper Foundation for supporting the ongoing work to create content and resources for the Holocaust Encyclopedia. View the list of all donors.